Given below is information on latest LLB Admissions 2013, Dates, Notification, IGNOU, Delhi, Mumbai, Punjab, Rajasthan University LLB Admission 2013.
LL.B Admission 2012-2013 Delhi University:-
Delhi University Faculty of Law offers a three year LLB course. Students applying for admission should have graduated with atleast 50% marks. The course begins in August and admission procedures begin in July. Notification for admission is expected by the end of April. 15 % of the seats are reserved for SC candidates and 7.5% for ST candidates. 5% seats are reserved for children/widows/wives of the officers and men of the armed forces including para-military personnel killed/disabled in action or those who died/were disabled in action or those who died/were disabled on duty. 3% sets are reserved for physically handicapped candidates.
Mumbai University LL.B Admission 2012-2013:-
Admission is based on merit. A minimum of 45% marks in the HSC( 10+2) exam at the first attempt, is the eligibility required to be able to apply for admission. For students with more than 40% marks but less than 45% marks.
There is 50% reservation for Reserved Categories from Maharashtra state. The prospectus and admission form will be available at the college office. The Admission form , duly filled, is to be submitted to the college office within the prescribed time.
Admission Procedure:- University of Mumbai conduct a Common Eligibility Exam for LL.B Admission
Lucknow University LL.B Admission 2012-2013:-
Eligibility Rules for Admission to LL.B (Three Year) Course:-
1. Eligibility for Admission:- A candidate will be eligible for admission to LL.B. class if he/she has completed BA/B.Sc/B.Com or any other bachelor's degree recognized by Lucknow University with 10+2+3 system and has secured not less than 45% marks at Graduate level. However, for SC/ST candidate minimum percentage of marks will be 40%.
2. Methodology of Admission:- Admission to LL.B. First Semester will be made strictly on the basis of the merit list prepared according to Para (v). The percentage of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination plus the weightage, if any, for which the candidate is entitled as per University Rules. The percentage will be calculated upto three figures after decimal point.
3. 80% of the sanctioned seats shall be filled up from the candidates passing the graduate examination from the Lucknow University. For the remaining 20% seats available graduates from the University other than Lucknow University shall be admitted provided that the merit of the candidates of other University is not below the merit of the last candidate admitted from amongst Lucknow University graduates. Any seat remaining vacant will be filled up from the graduates of Lucknow University in order of merit.
4. All graduates of the other University will be treated at par with Lucknow University graduates for the purpose of normalization of marks.
5. To determine the merit for admission of such candidates who have secured equal marks in the qualifying examination, the percentage of marks secured by the candidate at the intermediate or equivalent examination will be the determining factor of merit for admission. If the marks obtained at the intermediate or equivalent examination by two or more candidates are the same, in that case the candidates senior in age will get preference in the merit list.
6. The weightage for girls shall be 5% of marks obtained in qualifying examination.
7. Reservation and weightage shall be applied as per University Rules.
8. The maximum age for admission to LL.B. (3 years) is 30 years for Gen/OBC candidates ; for SC/ST candidates relaxation may be provided to as per provisions of UP Govt.
9. Prohibition to register for two regular course of study: No students shall be allowed to simultaneously register for a law degree programme with any other graduate or post graduate degree/diploma or even a certificate course run by Lucknow University or any other University or an Institute for academic or professional learning.
10. Attendance: No student of LL.B. programme shall be allowed to take the end semester examination if the students concerned has not attended minimum of 70% of the classes held as also the moot court room exercise, tutorials and practicals conducted in the subject taken together. Provided that if a student for any exceptional reasons failed to attend 70% of the classes held in any subject, the Dean of the University or the Principal of the Centre of Legal Education, as the case may be, may allow the student to take the test if the student concerned attended at least 65% of the classes held.
11. Overriding Effect: The relevant UGC/BCI Rules (as amended from time to time) shall be binding on the University. All disputes regarding interpretation of provisions of this Ordinance shall be referred to Admission Committee of University, whose decision shall be final.
CCS University B.A LL.B Admission 2012-2013:-
Duration:- B.A.,LL.B. 10 Semesters in 5 Years
Eligibility Candidates:- For B.A., LL.B. Higher School or Inter pass with 45% of marks.
Intake (Number of Seats):- B.A., LL.B. 80 (Eighty)
Punjab University LL.B Admission 2012-2013:-
Duration:- 3 years (Semester system)
Eligibility:- A person who has passed one of the following examinations shall be eligible to join LL.B. course :
(a) Bachelor's Degree in any faculty of Panjab University with at least 45% marks in the aggregate.
(b) Degree in any Faculty of another University recognized by the Panjab University and the Bar Council of India securing at least 45% marks in the aggregate. Provided that in case of a candidate having a Bachelor's degree of this University or any<br
(c) A Master's Degree from the Panjab University.
(d) A Master's Degree from any other University recognized by the Panjab University and the Bar Council of India as equivalent to the corresponding Post-graduate degree of the Panjab University.
Admission to LL.B. Course shall be on the basis of an Entrance Test. Total marks for determining merit would be 200.50% of 200 (100 marks for the entrance test) 50% of 200 ( 100 marks for the qualifying exam.)