Given below is information on IBM Recruitment 2013 for Freshers, Job Vacancies and Careers,in IBM Hyderabad.
IBM Recruitment 2013:-
Linux SME /Architect - GTS - SD
Linux Archietct /SME should able to design and solve architecture related problems , Should be Guru in Linux . Scripting Knowledge and knowledge on Windows/Network will be advantage. Good communication skills . Review and verification of local infra changes are in line with architecture
• Architecture design, harmonization, unification of needed infra solutions
• Proof of concept – testing and piloting new infra solutions for use.
• Technical configuration management in the global level
• User account and rights management solutions
• Migration planning • Infra tasks automation by scripting
• Kickstart packages creation and maintenance
• Design and configuration of tools for monitoring
• Design and configuration of Infra platform management tools
• Deep technical support
• Advanced Linux OS debugging
• Infrastructure Incident and Problem solving suport to L2 Infrastructure team
• Root cause and impact analysis
Experience:- 8 years of desired experience required.
Senior Test Lead - ISTL
12 years of desired experience required
More than 16 years of education required
Required Qualification:- BE / ME
Minimum 6 to 8 years of relevant work experience required
VLP EUI Developer - ISTL
1. Work with VLP Development team on developing the framework for VLP NextGen Cloud Infrastructure
2. Integrate Tivoli Products, eg: TSAM, TPAM with various VLP Infrastructure components in support of Cloud Implementation
3. Lead technical design and implementation for ongoing VLP New Feature/functions in support of STG Product Launches
4. Be part of Implementation team to establish VLP Automated Porting Initiative
4 to 6 Years o desired experience required
Excellent opportunity to leverage your technical skills to help build Cloud based Solutions based on IBM Platforms & Solutions in support of STG revenue via collaboration with ISVs.
1. Enhance your technical expertise on developing platform solutions for Cloud technologies
2. Enhance your business domain, market & technical insights by working together with multiple IBM BUs (reqd for Cloud Implementation) & business partners.
2. Excellent opportunity to build your leadership & technical design skills.
3. Influence VLP product roadmaps, by representing end client & ISV insights
4. Take your global collaboration to next level with opportunity to work together with development team/labs as well as the entire ecosystem including sellers and partners across geos.
5. Opportunity to get exposure to GMU and India/SA leadership team, via driving awareness for VLP
6. Direct correlation impact on bottom line for IBM. ISV application purchases from clients influence a huge % of IBM (STG & SWG) products revenue as Clients buy solutions and most ISVs use VLP as a means to get technically enabled on IBM Platform
Required Qualification:- BS/MS in Computer science/engineering or equivalent
Experience:- Total 6 to 8 years of work experience required
Required Skills - Technical and Non Technical
- Advanced level knowledge of OOPS (Object Oriented Programming Style) and
- Core JAVA including installation, administration, troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Good Technical expertise on J2EE (Servlets and JSP)
- Good Technical expertise on Rational Software Architect (RSA), Rational
- Application Developer (RAD) or Eclipse
- Good working knowledge of (CVS) Concurrent Versions System
- Good Technical expertise on Portlet development (JSR 168 Portlet API),
- WebSphere Portal including installation of WebSphere Portal Server (WPS),
- basics of administration, and troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of WebSphere Application Server (WAS) including
- installation and basic administration skills
- Usage of CVS and Maven
- Fair knowledge of REST (REpresentational State Transfer) API and SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) Web Services
- Good Knowledge of SQL and DB2
- Working knowledge of UNIX/LINUX/AIX
Application Developer - Java ( WDC ) - GBS
- Application Developer - J2EE. Required to design, develop and support application solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Develop technical specifications
- Develop (or refine) unit test cases
- Perform application unit testing activities
- Translate business - I/T requirements
- Interpret data models
- Use application development methodology and tools
- Use application strategies for maintenance
- Use full life cycle system development processes
- Use programming languages
- Use software configuration management (SCM) tools
- Perform root cause analysis in defect resolution and while debugging
- Review high level design to ensure the application is buildable
- Leads and guides developers in day to day activities
- Specifies developer environment and coordinates setup
- Provides overall technical planning and coordination
- Monitors compliance with technical and software engineering process and standards
- Leads design decomposition into program specifications
- Identifies reuse opportunities and designs for reuse as appropriate
- Leads quality assurance reviews, code inspections, and walkthroughs of the developers' code
- Validates test results
- Participates in development of the system test plan
- Provides technical leadership in system integration testing and participates in user acceptance testing
- Leads knowledge transfer with the software maintenance organization
- Coordinates the development of system documentation
- Participates in risk assessments and metrics workshops
- Coordinates deployment and promotion of code
- Assigns development tasks and defect resolution tasks to Developer staff
- Acts as technical interface to development team for external groups
- Conducts technical interviews for team members and conducts orientation of new staff
- Provides technical estimates as required
- Validates change requests and defect reports
- Continuously improves application design and performance where possible
- Provides timely, accurate performance feedback to development team members
- Provides vision for, and leads implementation of prototype initiatives
- Application development (5+ years)
- Leading projects/teams (desirable)
- Consulting (desirable)Skills & Knowledge (All L4)
- Application development with all applicable technologies
- Ability to translate business requirements into application development alternatives
- Programming languages
- Problem solving
- Team Building
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
- At least 1 year experience in Java language
- At least 1 year experience in JSP, Servlet, XML
- At least 1 year experience in J2EE technology fundamentals and App Server Platforms - WebSphere, WebLogic, Jboss, etc - Deployment, Features, etc.
- At least 1 year experience in Architecture - Basics, Patterns - interpretation, conceptualization
- At least 1 year experience in DB basic, SQL, JDBC, Transactions, at least one DB knowledge like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 etc.t here
- English: Fluent
Senior Systems Programmer - CICS / MVS - GTS - SD
Location:- Bangalore, Chennai
The CICS System Programmer will be responsible for the day-to-day support, maintenance, researching, analyzing, testing, documenting and installing CICS systems software..
This position will work closely with several Infrastructure and Operations organizations such as z/OS Systems Engineering, Online/Database Subsystem teams, Production Assurance and Enterprise Command Center to ensure high availability and deliver quality support services. This high-energy, results oriented job requires a balance of strong technical skills and business processes, a sense of urgency & ownership in resolving issues, creativity, work schedule flexibility, adaptability to changing business conditions and a commitment to customer satisfaction
Should have handson experience of Installation and maintenance of CICS and CICS related Products. Experience in leading teams. Strong documentation and analytical skills with ability to present. This job will encompass IBM and ISV product installs and upgrades related to CICS, such as CICS Transaction Servers, Expediter/CICS, Abend-Aid/CICS, Intertest/CICS, Omegamon/CICS, CEMT/Batch, CICS Message, etc. on variety of mainframe and z/OS operating systems, transitioning products from test to QA to production environments, and providing business area / end user technical support. Must be proactive, possess professional skills, must be able to be hands on, ability to handle stressful situations and maintain composure under pressure; team player; excellent communication skills; technical agility.
- Installation, Customization and Maintenance of IBM & ISV tools & products related to CICS.
- Provide day-to-day monitoring, in-depth diagnostics of any CICS related issues. Provide 24x7 on-call support.
- Perform problem diagnostics and resolution. Contribute to root cause investigation.
- Document changes to infrastructure configuration.
- Maintain reliability, availability, and serviceability of CICS systems software.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL processes and procedures
- Perform peer review of change events, assessing impacts and risks.
- Provide creative solutions and build scenarios utilizing best in class methodology/tools.
- Constantly analyze processes and methods, striving for improvement to both systems and the environment.
- Train resources up to Skill Level 3 in CICS Systems Programming.
- Develop wellness check scripts, processes and procedures for other support personnel. Develop and communicate IT standards.
- Execute wellness check scripts as per processes and procedures.
- Prepare for and Participate in disaster recovery exercises.
- 15 years of minimum years of education required
- Total 6 to 8 years of experience required
Required Skills - Technical and Non Technical
JCL, REXX/CLIST, ISPF Panel designing
CICS and related Products, JES2, SDSF, TSO/ISPF, Omegamon Suite of Products for CICS
Unix System Services, PARMLIB/PROCLIB.