Given below is information on CS Exam 2013 Dates, Syllabus, Paper Pattern, Notification and Results.
CS Exam for admission to Various programs in Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI)
CS 2013 Important Dates / Notification:-
Registration as a student:- Registration is open throughout the year.
Foundation Programme examination:- Candidates registered up to and including the month of March are eligible to take Foundation examination earliest in December in the same year and those registered up to and including September can take up the examination in June next year subject to satisfactory completion of coaching.
Executive examination:- Candidates registered upto and including the month of February in a year are eligible for appearing in both the Modules of the Executive examination held in December of that year and those registered upto and including the month of August in a year are eligible to appear in the Executive examination held in June of next year subject to satisfactory completion of coaching. Candidates registered as students up to and including May in a year are eligible for appearing in any one Module only of the Executive examination held in December of that year and those registered up to and including the month of November in a year are eligible for appearing in any one Module only in June examination of next year subject to completion of coaching, computer training & other requirements (as per the guidelines of the Institute) in the Module they intend to appear.
Professional examination:- A student is admitted to the Professional examination only after a minimum period of nine calendar months has elapsed since his passing the Executive examination.
Last Date For Receipt Of Response Sheets:- Last date for receipt of response sheets including resubmission in the Institute from the candidates who wish to be considered for enrolment for the examination to be held in June is 28 February & in December is 31st August . These dates have been fixed keeping in view the enrolment dates of the examinations and thus no request for extension of time beyond the stipulated dates will be entertained. (Students are advised not to wait up to last date. They should submit their response sheets at the earliest well in advance for timely processing & issuance of suggested answers)
Months of Examination:-
The examinations are conducted twice a year in June and December.
Last date for receipt of enrolment applications for examination in the Institute
25th March (with late fee of Rs. 100, 9th April) for June examination:
25th September (with late fee of Rs. 100, 10th October) for December examination.
CS Exam Syllabus 2013:-
Different stages of CS Course will be as follows:-
1. Foundation Programme in place of Foundation Course
2. Executive Programme in place of Intermediate Course
3. Professional Programme in place of Final Course
1. English and Business Communication
2. Economics and Statistics
3. Financial Accounting
4. Elements of Business Laws and Management
1. General and Commercial Laws
2. Company Accounts, Cost and Management Accounting
3. Tax Laws
4. Company Law
5. Economic and Labour Laws
6. Securities Laws and Compliances
1. Company Secretarial Practice
2. Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
3. Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
4. Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency
5. Strategic Management, Alliances and International Trade
6. Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
7. Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management
8. Governance, Business Ethics and Sustainability
4. The implementation of the new syllabus will be as